Sunday, February 17, 2013

Not a Perfect Day, But an Extraordinary Day

-20130217-

My 27th: A Week Filled with Good Food, Love, Happiness, and Blessings


My favorite day of my favorite month finally arrived! Heard mass with my church buddy, Jeff. Had lunch with him at Brew-Kus after hearing mass. Had a simple meryenda celebration in the office with my former LTPK projectmates.

After hearing mass with Jeff, the both of us decided to have my birthday lunch at BrewKus. The place is near our office but the we both haven't tried eating here. Since I was eating a lot for the past two days, I decided to order their Shrimp and Beef Skewer. Meanwhile, Jeff ordered their Roast Pork Belly that comes with mashed potato. BrewKus' dishes are a bit pricey but the taste is not that great. Probably I'll go back and try the other dishes on their menu next time. But still, I enjoyed this lunch date with my church buddy. :)



A week before this special day, I was telling myself that I wish to celebrate it with the people in the office that I enjoy spending time with. And since LTPK is so far my most loved project, I invited my LTPK Developers and QAs, Jim, and Dolly to have meryenda with me. Special thanks to Brian for cooking his very delicious white sauced pasta (I don't know how he calls it). Thanks too to my Korea girls who gave me a surprise birthday cake. I love you girls! <3
05Feb2013: Meryenda with LTPK Team and Alabangers
Surprise birthday cake from Korea Girls
My birthday wish: To meet my God's best ;)

I can't put into words how happy I am to have celebrated this special day with the people in the office who makes me smile and laugh, who relieves my stress, and who makes me happy. Thank you for finding time to be with me on this day! 

To my dearest friends Jim and Dolly, thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful. You shouldn't have bothered in giving me these gifts. I love you both! <3



New pink comforter received from Jim
 
Watch organizer received from Dolly

After having a day full of surprises, I got one more surprise from Patrick and Maah before I went home. They gave me a super yummy birthday cake from Claudette's! Thanks to the both of you! You really know how to make my heart and tummy happy.. ;)

Surprise birthday present from Patrick and Maah

Lord, thank You for allowing me to have an awesome birthday celebration. I know all of these wouldn't be possible without You. Thank You for all the blessings You have provided me, for all the wonderful people You have surrounded me, and for all the experiences and situations You have given me. This day may not be perfect, but I must say that it was an extraordinary day spent with extraordinary people. <3

  

 HAPPINESS! <3
 

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment