Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bag of Love and Happiness @ Bag of Beans

-20130217-

My 27th: A Week Filled with Good Food, Love, Happiness, and Blessings


I felt a bit frustrated a week before my birthday. Being very busy at work made me so tired, exhausted, and very stressed. As a result, I became too lazy to think of plans on how I would celebrate my 27th birthday.

But wait, I almost forgot how awesome God is! A few days before the start of my birthday week, it seems He arranged everything for me. Without me having to plan everything, I was able spend quality time with my loved ones and with the special people I have in my life. I must say this is one of the most fun, exciting, and memorable week I ever had.

It was a sunny and beautiful afternoon of February 3 when my family and I drove to Tagaytay to hear mass and to have a simple celebration. If I recall it correctly, it was last February of the year 2010 when we started to celebrate my birthday at Tagaytay -- "The City of Forgiveness". Since then, it has been our tradition to go to this city during my birthday month. The weather that day was nice though it was very breezy. We first heard mass at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church. After attending the 5pm mass, we headed to Bag of Beans to feed our hungry tummies. We ordered for the following: Beef Tapa, Roast Beef with Mashed Potato, Grilled Blue Marlin, Grilled Porkchops, Pork Barbeque, and Shepherd's Pie. Overall, everything we ordered tasted good.

Bag of Beans' famous Shepherd's Pie (Rating: 4 out of 5)
Grilled Porkchop w/ Steamed Vegetables (Rating: 2.5 out of 5)
Pork Barbeque w/ Fries (Rating: 2 out of 5)
Roast Beef w/ Mashed Potato (Rating: 3.5 out of 5)
Beef Tapa w/ Garlic Rice and Egg (Score: 2.5 out of 5)
Grilled Blue Marlin w/ Steamed Vegetables (Score: 4 out of 5)

From all the foods we ordered, it was the Grilled Blue Marlin that I liked the most. I am not a fan of eating grilled fish in restaurants but I must say that this dish is yummy. The food that got the least rating was the pork barbeque because the taste is very common and for me, there's nothing special with it. Their Roast Beef is also a must try. Looks like were going back to this place to try the other dishes on their menu.

Thank you Nanay, Mama, Ate, Clian, and Johanna for spending this day with me. I hope you know how much you made me happy simply by spending quality time with me. Thank you also for the surprise Blueberry Cheesecake that came with a surprise birthday song from the crews of Bag of Beans. 

Surprise!!! Happy Birthday!!!


HAPPINESS! <3





Bag of Beans
Silang Crossing, Nasugbu-Tagaytay Highway
Tagaytay City (Near Olivarez, Tagaytay Rotonda)
(046) 413-2724 | (0920) 954-6370
http://bagofbeanstagaytay.net

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment