Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Well Spent Thursday

Thursday - the day of the week that I partly hate because of number coding. My car's plate ends with "7", therefore on this day I have to wake up early and go home a bit late.

Most of my Thursdays are spent in Makati. Even though I have to wake up really early, I prefer to work in our office in Makati because of the simple reason that "a lot of things always happen on Thursdays". 

Just yesterday, 1st of December, I was at CTOM Makati. Here were the things I did which really made me feel good and happy the whole day:

  1. Arrived at work before 7AM and started to work early thinking that I would be able to finish all my tasks before 5PM.
  2. Attended mass at PBCOM tower with my church buddy.
  3. Received a starbucks treat from my friend. Now, I only need 3 more stickers for my starbucks planner!
  4. Still not done at work by around 6:30PM. But I felt very eager to attend the Dgroup session of my CCF friends. Thank God, He probably wants me to attend this so miraculously I was able to finish my work by 7PM.
  5. Drove to Pasong Tamo to meet my Dgroup. Yehey, there was no traffic. Thank God! I was there just in time.
  6. Had my first and very memorable Dgroup session :)
  7. Went to KFORCE office to visit my friends. We were talking about nonwork stuffs for about 2 hours. 
  8. Went home at 12MN :)

This is a very productive Thursday. I was able to do a lot of things. I was able to enjoy every activity I did. I also felt awesome after the Dgroup session.

I am hoping to have more meaningful Thursdays in the future! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment