Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On the 30th of November Year 2011

It is the 30th of November year 2011, and it is a holiday here in the Philippines. This means that I should be at home or somewhere else except at work. But due to strict deadlines that we could not avoid, we have to come to the office and finish the task that has been given to us. Anyway, Christmas is already near so coming to work on a holiday means I am going to have extra pay. Bravo! :)

Also, things at home are not going so well lately thus I like to spend more time at work than at home. Though I believe that running away from our problems would not fix them, right? Instead, we should be strong enough to face and deal with them. And I should not be scared because I know God is with me. Thank you Lord for surrounding me with people who comforts me at times like this. I am only human and I am weak, but because of your love for me, you made my friends as your instrument in making me a stronger person.

From the things that happened and is happening for the past couple of days, I realized that I am really blessed. And because of this realization, there is no reason for me to give up. I know, with God, things will eventually be back to normal. My days will become better. I just have to trust and have faith in Him.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all this through him who gives me strength.




0 comments:

Post a Comment