Sunday, June 10, 2012

Robie Ainna's 18th Birthday

-20120609-

Today marks a very special day in my cousin's life. It's Robie Ainna's 18th birthday and she chose to celebrate this day with her closest friends, churchmates, and family. It was a wonderful event filled with songs of praises, songs about life, and songs about love. 

Never would I want to miss family events like this because this is like a mini reunion for everyone of us. Time to escape from our busy lives and do some catching up on our personal lives. Spending quality time with family is definitely the best! <3

With Miles and Hanna
With Hanna :)
With my inaanak, Jowie Ann

Spent the night taking more pictures of the people I love. 

With my sister Janet, Clian, and Hanna
Mama, Gretel, Hanna, Clian
With my cousin Faith :)
With my Mom :)

Isn't it obvious that we love picture taking so much? Here are more photos of the people I call "family". :)




To my dear cousin, I hope you enjoyed celebrating this day with the special people in your life. You are another year older now, and with this comes more responsibility on your part. Study hard so you can get a good job when you graduate. Focus on your priorities that you may fulfill your dreams. Be wiser in making decisions in life. Always remember that when you want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to come us and we'll surely be there for you. Of course, we are family! :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIE AINNA! We love you! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment