Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Alvin!

-20120706-

Happy birthday Alvin! :)



You are such a wonderful person inside and out. Aside from the fact that God created you as a very handsome creature, you have this "goodness" inside you that not everyone has a  chance to witness. A loving and thoughtful son, a jolly and caring friend, a very generous person, a responsible employee, someone who is fun to be with especially when having food trips.

There is never a dull moment with you. Your funny stories, your jokes, your simple gestures, and your childish acts make the people around you happy. That is why I love being by your side. I love hearing your stories and listening to your jokes. I also love seeing your funny gestures. You never failed to make smile, and with this I want to thank you for being a wonderful blessing in my life. I've been through a lot for the past year and I want you to know that you and our other friends are the reason why I am able to cope with everything. I am certain that you're also a blessing in other people's lives because of the infectious laughter that you bring to everyone.

I pray that you'll be showered with more blessings this year. May God give you wisdom with the decisions you'll make in the future. May God continuously heal all your sickness. I also pray that you'll have a stronger relationship with God because He will never fail you.

Happy birthday! We love you! <3



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment