Thursday, May 31, 2012

ANIMO CLAWDADDY :)

-20120506-

I missed having dinner and coffee bondings with my La Salle friends. And since one of our 'kabarkada' was back from Singapore, we decided to have a simple get together. It was only a short notice so only a few were able to make it.

Our choice of restaurant was ClawDaddy's. Most of us were craving for sea foods that's why we chose this place. The dinner get-together then turned out to be Belle's birthday celebration as well. Happy birthday Belle!


The birthday girl :)



After eating dinner, we decided to have a quick chit-chat at Slice. It was my first time to try this coffee place. The ambiance was relaxing. The iced coffee I ordered tasted good. And the cupcake I had was yummy. I'll definitely go back to try their other cute cupcakes.



I definitely enjoyed the short time I spent with these people! Guys, see you on our annual reunion in December! :)



Clawdaddy, Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio High Street, The Fort
(02) 856 47 85


Slice, Bonifacio High Street
G/F, West Superblock, Bonifacio High Street Central, 7th Ave cor 29th St
(02) 565 19 98

0 comments:

Post a Comment