Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mama!!!

To my dearest Mama,

Thank you for being a father and mother to us. Even if you were not very vocal about it, I know it was a bit difficult for you to bring us up. You sent us to good schools, you never failed to guide us, you provided for our family, you gave the things that we need and want, you listened to our problems... indeed, you did a lot of things for us. No words can ever express how thankful I am to have a mother like you. 

Sorry if there are times that I argue with you. I know you are just concerned about me that's why you sometimes say things that hurt my feelings. But that is normal for a mother like you who cares so much for her daughter.



Thank you for always accompanying me to the hospital during my check-ups even if you have to wake up very early. Thank you for taking care of me at times that I am having flare ups. Thank you for always reminding me not to be to much stressed when it comes to work. When we first learned that I have this medical condition, I really had a hard time accepting it. But you were there to comfort me and to give me strength. Thank you Mama... I know this will soon pass especially now that everything is getting better.

Thank you for your unconditional love. I hope you'll never get tired of taking care of us. Thank you for your patience. I know I have my own shortcomings as a daughter that's why I want to thank you for always understanding me.

I love you Mama. Happy Mother's Day! <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment