Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Korean Birthday Dinner @ Sam Won Garden

-20120203-


Korean side dishes :)
Planning how to celebrate my 26th birthday was a bit hard. I wanted to make it special, something like a thanksgiving celebration for all the blessings I received for the past year. For 2012, I decided to celebrate my birthday with my office mates in CTOM Alabang. A simple birthday dinner with the people who makes my work life less stressful and who makes me very happy for the past months.


Japchae
Just to give a short background regarding this group, I have been with them for almost 5 months now. They are my team mates in one of my projects in CTOM. They have turned to be my coffee buddies in the morning, lunch buddies in the noon, merienda buddies in the afternoon, and most importantly I have already considered them as friends for keep.

Choice of restaurant for my birthday dinner was at Sam Won Garden at BF Homes, Aguirre Ave. Every time we pass by at this place, there are lots of cars parked outside. Hence we thought that the food probably taste good that's why a lot of people dine here. We ordered for the following: Japchae, Sulungtang (beef bone soup), Spicy beef soup (forgot what the korean name is), Usamgyup (grilled beef belly), and grilled pork belly.



Sulungtang
Spicy Beef Soup

There were lots of dishes on our table that night. I could say we all enjoyed our Korean dinner and we all had a "happy tummy". The food was great and this restaurant deserves a second visit. A very happy birthday to me! :)








For dessert, I made them try the Korean ice cream Melona. Most of them enjoyed the milky taste of it.

We had a continuation of my birthday celebration at Tides Bar and Restaurant also located at BF Homes, Aguirre Ave. I don't have the pictures with me yet so I can't post any. Definitely, it was a super fun night. I also received surprises from my handsome and pretty friends. Yehey! A very very happy birthday to me! :)



I am still wondering how they were able to prepare this without me having any hint about it :)
Thanks Reg and Edan for this! :)
Thanks Jim for the Iphone Apps magnet... 
I thought you're giving me a real Iphone :)


It was a night full of fun and laughter. A night that I would surely remember for the rest of my life. Thank you Jim, Edan, Peewee, Dolly, and Karlo for celebrating my birthday with me. I love you guys! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment