Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fashion 101 - #1

I am a girl who loves bags and shoes. Yes, you read that right. I have a number of bags -- office bags and 'casual' bags. For shoes, I have quite a number of shoes. And I do love high heeled shoes especially when I go to work. To tell you frankly,  I am not a super 'fashionista' type of person but I always want to look good and to feel good about myself.
Just now, I got a new pair of shoes from People Are People. It's a 5-inch high-heeled close shoes. The moment I saw this pair of shoes in the store, I was determined to buy it. It looks really good and the fit is really nice. It's not heavy, in fact when I tried it on I was amazed by how light it felt when wore it.
As for the price, it's not that expensive. It costs less than 2000PHP. For this type of shoes, I think it's already a good buy. :)
Haha! I'm so excited to pair this with my office clothes. I just hope that I won't trip while walking. I must prepare my legs to wear this thing whole day at work. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment